October 26, 2019, 09:00 am to 18:00 pm.
EXPERT SWING table tennis center.
1. Athlete qualifications: only for the employees of the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia, the member units of the Malaysian Association of Chinese Enterprises and their family members abroad.
2. This event only has men’s and women’s individual competitions. The maximum number of male athletes from each unit is 2 and the maximum number of female athletes is 2. If an additional number of athletes is needed, the participating unit can apply to the organizer and the organizer, and only after approval.
3. The organizing committee is responsible for the qualification review of participating players. For players in dispute, the competition arbitration committee will decide.
4. Participants need to bring their own table tennis rackets, and the competition ball is provided by the organizer. Each participating unit can decide whether to unify uniforms.
5. All units please arrange breakfast, lunch and dinner by themselves. The organizer provides mineral water for athletes on site.
1. The competition schedule is divided into three stages:
The first stage: group round robin, adopting 3 games and 2 wins system, 11 points per game,
The top 2 of the group will go to the second stage of the elimination round;
The second stage: cross-elimination, adopting a 5-game 3-win system with 11 points per game;
The third stage: Finals/elimination rounds, 7 rounds of 4 wins system, 11 points per round,
Produce champion, runner-up and third runner-up.
2. All competitions are implemented using the latest ITTF “Table Tennis Competition Rules”.
3. The organizer formulates the rules and order of this competition based on the registration and competition, and all participating units and team members are required to strictly abide by it. If there is any doubt, it should be reported to the competition organizing committee.
The competition will determine the men’s and women’s singles champion, runner-up, third runner-up and excellence awards (the 4th to 8th runners-up). The Chinese Enterprises Association of Malaysia and MCC Overseas Malaysia Co., Ltd. will present trophies/medals and bonus.
1. Deadline for registration: October 10, 2019 at 17:00.
2. All participating units are requested to provide a referee at the same time (athletes cannot serve as referees).
3. Registration method: Please send the registration form (please see attachment) by email to the mailbox of China-funded Enterprise Association <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and copy to the organizer’s mailbox <email@example.com>.
4. Lottery draw time: tentatively scheduled for October 17, 2019, 2 pm.
5. Lottery location: Secretariat of the Malaysian Association of Chinese Enterprises.
Sponsor Contact: Secretariat of the Association of Chinese Enterprises in Malaysia
Organizer’s contact number: 012-578 1449
Organizer WeChat WeChat: ceccm1449
Contact person of the contractor: Huang Baocai, MCC Overseas Malaysia Co., Ltd.
Contact number of the organizer: 016-219 7057.