Highlights of the Internship:
- Frequent event exchanges with the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia!
- Opportunities to meet and interact with leaders of China’s top 500 companies, helping you expand your valuable network!
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.
- Must be proficient in Mandarin and able to communicate fluently in English.
- Presentable with a professional image.
- Internship duration of at least 3 months.
- Generous internship allowance of RM1000.
- Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, near KLCC, easily accessible.
If you’re keen on broadening your horizons and exploring more opportunities, you’re the intern we’re looking for!
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
You can also follow our official WeChat account for more information. Scan the QR code below to follow!